Rules of Personal Information Protection
To better serve our users, we will acquire and use their important personal information, including but not limited to their names, domiciles, telephone numbers and e-mails (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"). To protect their personal information, we hereby set rules as follows.
- 1. While acquiring users' personal information, the site shall inform them of purposes of use or make purposes public to gain their approval.
- 2. We shall set rules of personal information use and familiarize employees with these rules. If any other enterprise shares personal information with us, we shall require that the enterprise should use personal information appropriately. Under these circumstances, we shall sign a written agreement with the enterprise for thorough information management.
- 3. To prevent personal information from being leaked, lost, deleted or modified, we shall take necessary measures for appropriate management.
- 4. Without the consent of users, we shall not disclose any personal information to any third party.
- 5. In respect of users' personal information stored by us, when users require that their personal information be made public, corrected, deleted or disused, we shall give cooperation.
Information Correction, Addition or Deletion
In respect of users' personal information stored by us, when users apply for correcting, adding or deleting their personal information, we shall, after confirming their applications, duly correct, add or delete their personal information. Where users' personal information disagrees with facts or corrected personal information disagrees with facts due to errors of the corrected information provided by users, we shall assume no liability.
In case of any dispute between a user and us, the user shall agree to submit the dispute to the people's court having jurisdiction over the place of our domicile to settle the dispute through litigation. If any of the provisions above is fully or partially invalid or unenforceable for some reason, the rest shall remain valid and binding.